A series of vignettes, each shown twice, with a different response from the counsellor. The audience is invited to comment on these responses and to evaluate them. Introduced by Moira Walker, with Michael Jacobs and Jenny Strang.
In 13 ‘chapters’:
1. Introduction by Moira Walker
2. Angry client who has had to wait for an appointment
3. Client who rejects counsellor’s helpful suggestion
4. Client who refuses to leave at the end of the session
5. Client who pleads for more time at the end of the session
6. Client who wants to meet the counsellor socially
7. Apologetic client who feels of no value
8. Suicidal threat from client at the end of the session
9. Silent client
10. Male client with aggressive fantasies towards female counsellor
11. Client who wants to be held by the counsellor
12. Client who can’t cope till the next session
13. Client who doesn’t believe in the counsellor’s orientation
The imagery and film quality may not be to modern standards but is useful for historical use.
This programme can be rented on our Video on Demand system for £2.00, for this you can view as often as you like within a 48 hour period of your own choosing, the film is available to stream or download for £10.00.